- Informations Consultant - President - Researcher
- Project Excellent Mentoring for Artists
- My advice / My idea Find the right balance! Sometimes young entrepreneurs disregard the marketing dimension ("only art is important! and my political statement!"). Sometimes they over-invest the image, the brand, the place on social networks ... ("Let's gain market share, and then we'll see .. !"). Marketing is a tool for your project!.And be consistent! The communication around the project must be consistent with your values, your objectives and your management.
- My expertise about the subject With Combustible, and as a trainer, I worked with all types of companies, small, large, public, private, underground ... in multiple cultural sectors.In coaching, training, consulting, auditing ...And I still work with a lot of companies in the music business (festivals, venues, producers, etc.)
- My potential limits as a mentor If you are looking for advice on visuals, images ... look elsewhere! My advice will be more about the overall coherence of the means used. Consult creative people but remember that you are the one who carries the project!
- What expertise I’d like to find among the network, to complete mine? The detailed knowledge of the possible networks of your development (customers, media, prescribers, ....) and of the constraints (prices, tariffs...) obviously depends on the countries in which you want to work. We have the resource!
Why it's relevant? How to use it?
The communication plan for a music festival.It's very classic, but it describes the level of detail and anticipation needed ... planning is part of the process!Keep working on your French ...